How To Comment

Hi everyone! This is all about how to comment on others and my blog!

Option 1. If you look to the top right corner of a post and you will see a little speech bubble. If you hover over it the bubble should go blue. If you click on it will come up with that post and any other comments. Below should be a box titled, leave a comment.

Option 2. If you go to the bottom of a post then you should see a little sentence. It says, ‘Posted in …………… Leave a reply.’ The ……. space is what category their post is in. Two parts of it should be highlighted in blue, click on ‘Leave a reply’.If you click on it will come up with that post and any other comments. Below should be a box titled, leave a comment.

Option 3. If you hover over the title of a post it should become blue with a little grabby hand. Click on that and it will take you to the page with the original post and any other recent comments. Below should be a box titled, leave a comment.

There are many other options but those are just the basic ones. If you have any other ways to make comments then make sure you share it with as many people as you can! I have made this a widget as well.

Happy blogging! Enjoy

Arabella

5 thoughts on “How To Comment

1. Hi Arabella, My name is Aubrey And I am From The United States. The How to comment is really helpful so now I am trying one out right here. I know this is off topic but I read your About me page and I love to swim too. Swimming may not be a job but you could try to be in the Olympics. Also, you could be a swimming instructor and teach others about swimming! I learned a few things about you so here is the link to my blog so you can learn a few things about me,
    http://aubreyb.edublogs.org/
    I hope that we can chat and maybe even become e-pals (penpals online)
    Hope you reply,
    Aubrey B.

2. Hi, Arabella!
    My name is Mrs. Wohlafka, and I will be your commenter for this week for the Student Blogging Challenge.
    On your About Me! page, you say you want to be a physio when you grow up. I live in the U.S.A., so I don’t know what that is. What is it?
    That was a good idea to make your How to Comment post a widget!

3. Hi Mrs. Wohlafka!
    Quick question, when you say ‘I will be your commenter for this week for the Student Blogging Challenge’ what does that mean specifically? Does it mean that each teacher gets given a student to comment on for the week? I’m a bit confused.

In your comment you asked, what is a physio? I will try give you as much detail as I can as well as multiple ways of explaining it.
    Dictionary meaning=a physiotherapist.
    NOT HELPFULL!!!!!
    My meaning/example type thing = (For my example I am going to use the USA Rugby team the Eagles just to make it easier.) OK, say one of the players pulls his hamstring, the physio will meet with him and give him different stretches, excersises and massages to help him. Physio’s help with muscle related pains and fitness. Recently, I did something to my knee and I had to go to the physio. It does make more sense to go to a doctor but doctors can only give you medication, surgery and bad news. Anyway, when I went to the physio, he made me try to do some things to see how much damage I had done and how much pain I was in. He came to a result and gave me some excersises I had to do to get my knee back to normal. I had to go a visit him for a few weeks and he gave me different stretches each time. Finally, he gave me the all clear so I didn’t have to see him anymore.

I totally understand if you don’t understand what I just explained. Let me know if you need some more clarification!
    Arabella

4. Hi, Arabella.
    Yes, each week students post their URL on the Google sheet at a certain number. So you posted on #75 this week. But last week Jalynn posted on #75. I’m assigned certain student numbers to comment on, including #75. Hope this clarifies it!

Thank you for your excellent description of what a physio is! I understand it thoroughly now. So you want to be a physio for an Australian football club. Do you like to play or watch football?

• I would like to be a physio for the Adelaide Crows. I am not a big fan of playing it but I like watching it!
      Thank you!