My Bucket List

For Week 9 of our Student Blogging Challenge, I decided to share my Bucket List with you all!! I have put my top 30 on this list. If your Bucket List is similar, let me know what we have in common! Now, prepare yourself for Arabella’s Crazy Impossible/Maybe Possible Bucket List!!

1. Ride a dolphin
  2. Personally know someone famous
  3. Ride a dog sled in the snow
  4. Abseil across the Amazon Rainforest
  5. Jump off a cliff
  6. Pat a shark
  7. Go skydiving
  8. Independently sail a boat
  9. Chase a tornado
  10. Ride a horse into the ocean
  11. Make a snowman
  12. Sleep in an igloo
  13. Stand under a waterfall
  14. Fall (safely) down a waterfall
  15. Become a celebrities best friend
  16. Be a Flower Girl at a wedding
  17. Meet Barack Obama
  18. Swim in the world’s largest swimming pool
  19. Do a triathlon
  20. Do a Colour Run
  21. Solve a Rubix’s cube
  22. Learn to juggle
  23. Go to the Olympics
  24. Live in a house by a lake
  25. Travel the whole entire world
  26. Drink juice from a coconut on a tropical island
  27. Create a new flavour of ice-cream
  28. Be asked for an autograph
  29. Learn to use stilts
  30. Have my name on a star at the ‘Walk Of Fame’ in LA

Well, there you go, my Bucket List. If you pat a shark, let me know how it feels. When you ride a horse into the ocean, tell me how you felt. I only ever made a Bucket List because I want to grow up and regret the things I did. Not the things I didn’t do. I want to be able to wake up one morning and tell my kids we are going to have coffee with Reese Witherspoon. I want to be able to tell my grandchildren to visit my star at the Walk Of Fame when they fly out to LA. How exhilarating would it be to do all those things? It would be AMAZING. Incredible even.
If you have a Bucket List you want to share, leave the link! I would love to see it!

I can’t wait to hear from you all,
Arabella

9 thoughts on “My Bucket List

1. Hi I like your post. I really want to learn how to juggle and to solve an rubrics cube to. I also want to travel the whole world. I know how to use stilts and it is really fun. You should try to learn how to. I once went to Hawaii and I drunk coconut water out of a coconut. It was fun but I don’t really like coconut so I didn’t really like it. Which one on your list do you most want to do?

• Thank you very much Scarlett! Thank you so much for your comment, I can see you could really relate to what I wrote! I don’t know what I want to do most, I reckon it would be fall (safely) down a waterfall. Wouldn’t it be amazing? Thanks again,
      Arabella

2. Hey Bella,
    What an amazing post!! I would love to go to the Olympics as well! What sport would you like to compete in at the Olympics? Great writing.
    Jas

3. Hello Arabella, I love your post you really have some fun things there, just be safe. I too want to be able to complete a Rubix cube. I have done a few of those things and really enjoyed them. standing under a waterfall is very fun. When I was in Fiji I drank some coconut juice, did you know that a coconut is all you need to survive. your post is very good and I am sure you will get into the Olympics if you try you are a great athlete.

• Wow! That’s so cool (about the coconut thing)! I really glad you liked my post!
      Thanks again,
      Arabella

4. Hi Bella,
    I admire your thoughts about not regretting the things that you should’ve done when your older and I hope that someday, some of your dreams will come true! Sincerely, Jamila

• Thank you so much, Jamilla!
      It is so kind of you to comment on my blog, I am really glad you like my post. Thanks again,
      Arabella

5. Dear Bella,
    These are very interesting! Some of these I can relate too such as meeting a celebrity or ride a dog sledge in the snow. I like your bucket list and I hope you get to do these things in the future.
    Sincerely,
    Chase