About Me!

About Me!

Hi everyone! My name is Arabella and I live in Australia. I am 11 years old and I love sport! But I mainly like swimming and netball. I live with my mum, dad and younger sister. When I grow I want to be a swimmer which is technically not a job but when I’m not swimming I want to be a physio for the Adelaide Crows! I love spending time with my friends and family and having fun, what do you like to do in your spare time? What do you think? 

I can’t wait to start the challenge with you!

Arabella

6 thoughts on “About Me!

1. Hi Arabella

I’m from India and I am participating in the challenge. I’ve never played netball. How is it played? Is it like basketball? I found your About Me page short and sweet. It was brief but successfully showed your personality. It seems you are quite athletic.

As for me, I love reading novels and going for long walks during my free time.

Keep writing
    Rajyashori

2. Hello! Good question! Netball is like basketball but you can’t run with the ball and you can’t take the ball off someone. It’s a really fun game! And yes, I am very athletic!
    Thank you!
    Arabella

• Hi Acacia! Thank you for your comment! You said you lived in Marysville Wa so I was wondering, what is it like there! I’ve never heard of Marysville before and I would love to find out more!
      In regards to your question about netball:
      Netball is almost like basketball but instead, you can’t run with the ball. You also cannot tap the ball out of your opponents hands either! As well as that, you have to be standing 3 feet away from the person holding the ball and there is no backboard behind the ring. If you want to know a little more, I suggest watching The Australian Diamonds v New Zealand Final.
      Thanks again for your comment and I hope to hear from you soon,
      Arabella